Offered by our American Alloy Flange Division
Blind Flanges are manufactured without a bore and used to blank off the ends of piping, Valves and pressure vessel openings. From the standpoint of internal pressure and bolt loading, blind flanges, particularly in the larger sizes, are the most highly stressed flange types. However, most of these stresses are bending types near the center, and since there is no standard inside diameter, these flanges are suitable for higher pressure temperature applications.
American Alloy Flange can offer custom manufactured blind flanges from ½” – 24″ diameter in forged products or cut plate in most alloys.
Please visit our alloys page to see what material is available for immediate production.
- B16.5 / B16.47
- ½” – 36″
- 150# – 2500
PRIMARY ALLOYS AVAILABLE
- Hastelloy – C276, B3, C22, C-2000, G-30, 230
- Alloy 20, 200/201, 400, 600, 601, 625, 800HT, 825
- AL6XN (N08367), 904L, 310, 317L, 321, 347
- Duplex Stainless – 2205, 2507, 255
- Titanium – Grades 2, 7, and 12
- Aluminum Grades – 1100, 3003, 6061 and 5083
- Chromes-Moly – F-5, F-9, F-11 and F-22
Other material available upon request
841 E WILMINGTON AVE
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH 84106 USA